• Stainless Steel Type 316 fitting, has a five piece construction consisting of a gland nut, sealing ring, high tensile grounding cone, barrier container, and body.
• Separately a 2 compound epoxy sealing will be supplied for creating the barrier.
• Excellent corrosion resistance, strength and durability.
• Fitting is ideal for use with standard liquid-tight conduit to allow easy installation. IP67 Rated on the conduit and IP66 between the body and switch box.
• Rated for temperature -76ºF to + 266ºF (-60ºC to +130ºC).
• Suitable for harsh industrial, food and beverage, petrochemical, Oil and Gas, waste water, salt water and other corrosive applications.
• ATEX Fittings are approved in Europe. Not to be used on Machinery or parts for the US.
|82701692||Electrical Trade Size N/A 1/2 in14 mm||Dimension A N/A 1.457 in||Dimension B N/A 0.512 in||Dimension C N/A 1.024 in||K.O. Size N/A 1/2 in||Thread Type N/A NPT|
|82702092||Electrical Trade Size N/A 3/4 in19 mm||Dimension A N/A 1.457 in||Dimension B N/A 0.512 in||Dimension C N/A 1.142 in||K.O. Size N/A 3/4 in||Thread Type N/A NPT|
|82702692||Electrical Trade Size N/A 1 in24 mm||Dimension A N/A 1.575 in||Dimension B N/A 0.591 in||Dimension C N/A 1.379 in||K.O. Size N/A 1 in||Thread Type N/A NPT|
|82703592||Electrical Trade Size N/A 1-1/4 in32 mm||Dimension A N/A 1.811 in||Dimension B N/A 0.591 in||Dimension C N/A 1.772 in||K.O. Size N/A 1-1/4 in||Thread Type N/A NPT|