• Zinc plated steel fitting, has a five piece construction consisting of a gland nut, sealing ring, high tensile grounding ferrule, insulated throat, and body.
• Included sealing ring and galvanized steel lock nut provides a means for connecting the fitting to boxes.
• Corrosion resistant, protects from moisture and oils.
• Fitting is ideal for use with standard liquid-tight conduit to allow easy installation. IP 66/67 Rated when installed with approved conduit.
• Approved for both exposed and concealed locations. Rated for temperature ranges -49ºF to + 221ºF (-45ºC to +105ºC).
• Suitable for use in hazardous locations per NEC Articles 501 Class I Div. 2, Article 502 Class II Div. 1 & 2, Article 503 Class III Div. 1 & 2.
• Complies with UL Standard 514B and CSA C22.2 combined File No. E472179 category code DWTT.Certifications
RoHS WEEE COMPLIANT
2-1/2" - 4" malleable iron fittings available upon request.
|7STR300GT||Connector Type N/A Straight||Type N/A Zinc Plated Steel||Electrical Trade Size N/A 3 in||Dimension A N/A 3.88 in||Dimension B N/A 1.50 in||Dimension C N/A 4.63 in||K.O. Size N/A 3 in||Thread Type N/A NPT|
|7STR400GT||Connector Type N/A Straight||Type N/A Zinc Plated Steel||Electrical Trade Size N/A 4 in||Dimension A N/A 4.00 in||Dimension B N/A 1.63 in||Dimension C N/A 5.82 in||K.O. Size N/A 4 in||Thread Type N/A NPT|